Sunday, August 8, 2010

Obstacles

I ran into my first obstacle. Back at the beginning of the summer, the maintenance department and myself hung 16 new SMART Boards on three different campuses. I was assured, by the technology department, the cables (USB, power, and monitor) would be run and attached before the SMART Board Certification training. My training happened last week. Today, I did a walk through of the selected campuses, and NOTHING has been done. When I walked into the technology department to ask what was the plan, all the technicians were sitting together discussing who their NFL fantasy pics were going to be. Can you say, "furious"? The technology director gave me all kinds of excuses, and tried to tell me the guys were super busy. I had a meeting with all parties, but no resolution as of yet has been agreed upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment